The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry announces a selection procedure for the job position of Doctoral (PhD) student position.
Research Field: biological or medical sciences (e.g. medicine, pharmacy, biology, zoology, etc.)
Number of Posts: 1
Department/Facility: Institute of Molecular and Translational Medicine
Type of contract: Fixed-term contracts
Hours per Week: 40
Programme/Project name: NIVB - Small animal imaging centre
Offer Starting Date: After an agreement
IMTM is a not-for-profit organization and it serves as a national node for EATRIS (European Advanced Translational Medicine Infrastructure). Research at the institute integrates molecular studies with clinical practice and education in a new multi-campus environment. IMTM offers an attractive benefit package.
- Research will mainly focus on the development of novel radiopharmaceuticals for imaging of infections. We welcome highly motivated and scientifically enthusiastic person to join our research team.
- MSc in biological or medical sciences (e.g. medicine, pharmacy, biology, zoology, etc.)
- Fluent in English
- Ability to perform supervised research, participate on writing research articles and work in multinational environment
- Previous experience with cell culturing, animal handling or preclinical imaging is welcomed
- Steady background of the top scientific university.
- 8 weeks of paid holiday for academics and 30 days for non-academic workers and researchers.
- Meal allowance and other benefits
- Education and career growth possibilities
- International mobility of all employees.
CV in English
Cover letterInsert the required documents in electronic form into the application form
The deadline for application is 30.11.2022.
For more information about the position and application, please contact Dr. Milos Petrik (email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org). Your application should include the CV and the cover letter with information about your background, interests and contact information.