The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry announces a selection procedure for the job position of Postdoctoral position .
Research Field: biomedical sciences
Number of Posts: 1
Department/Facility: Institute of Molecular and Translational Medicine
Type of contract: Permanent
Hours per Week: 40
Programme/Project name: NIVB - Small animal imaging centre
Offer Starting Date: After an agreement
IMTM is a not-for-profit organization and it serves as a national node for EATRIS (European Advanced Translational Medicine Infrastructure). Research at the institute integrates molecular studies with clinical practice and education in a new multi-campus environment. IMTM offers an attractive benefit package. Salary will be determined by the experience of the successful candidate.
The position will be opened for three years with a possibility to extend as a permanent position - faculty member. Research will mainly focus on the development of novel radiopharmaceuticals for imaging of infections and/or imaging and therapy of cancer. We welcome highly motivated and scientifically advanced researchers to join our research team.
- PhD in biomedical sciences
- Fluency in English
- Ability to perform independent research, write research articles and proposals, supervise students and work in multinational environment
- Experience with radiolabelling, cell culturing, preclinical imaging and animal studies
- Steady background of the top scientific university.
- 8 weeks of paid holiday for academics and 30 days for non-academic workers and researchers.
- Meal allowance and other benefits
- Education and career growth possibilities
- International mobility of all employees.
CV in English
Cover letterInsert the required documents in electronic form into the application form
The deadline for application is 30.11.2022.
For more information about the position and application, please contact Dr. Milos Petrik (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com). Your application should include a CV and a cover letter with information about your background, interests, research goals and contact information of at least two references.